I so enjoyed seeing Sharyn today. She came over with her stitching project and she stitched up a storm. I worked in my journal. So much satisfaction. Spaz and Jovee slept in the arm chairs. Life is busy. Liam is finishing up junior year in a week in a half and starts his first summer job as a desk proctor with PCC at Stonehill College in two to three weeks. Paul is coaching Liam's soccer team and they are getting ready for the playoffs. Kyle went off to his job at the Boy Scout store in Milton. We have two cars and I have been a human shuttle because Liam still has rehab twice a week. Happy, happy,

2 comments:
Oh, I'm jealous you got time with Sharyn! That sounds like a pretty perfect creative time together!
Sounds like life is busy, but good!! Hi to Sharyn! Love your colorful pages!!!
Post a Comment