Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow Day





Today we had 19 inches of snow.  It was beautiful but so much work for Paul, Kyle and Liam.  Paul fired up the snow blower.  The boys shoveled the steps and cleared off the cars.  Kyle kept a beautiful fire going all day.  Jovee loved scampering through the snow -- getting stuck in a snow bank.  We had a great turkey dinner and watched the Patriots win at Buffalo.  I am supposed to be cleaning off the work table in my studio but I have been doing everything I can think of (including this update) to avoid completing the task.  I went downstairs to get the camera and I ended up making Liam a burger, straining the turkey soup and cleaning up the kitchen.  No good deed goes unpunished.

I finished up an ATC Card for Swap-Bot -- C theme.  I will mail it tomorrow to my partner in the Netherlands.  I have also been working on cigar boxes for Kyle and Liam.  I am awaiting further inspiration.  Paul picked the cigar boxes he wanted to make guitars with and then left some for me.  A good day.

No comments: